WHY WORK AT GLENVIEW
Do you have a passion for real estate, inspired home design, and making homeowner dreams come true? We love to hear from high-performing industry professionals who want to join a team on the cutting edge of new home building.
Company Culture and Values
At Glenview Homes, we consciously work to foster a collaborative work environment where our team can grow and achieve together. We’re guided by five core values in everything we do.
We deliver on our promises.
We offer personalized, friendly, one-on-one customer service.
We’re a small and nimble team that replies promptly to inquiries and needs.
We love what we do, and our top priority is the homeowner experience.
We truly care about our colleagues, the community and our homeowners.
What We Have to Offer
We take pride in offering our homeowners an exceptional customer experience, and we know that the best way to achieve this is to invest in happy and engaged employees who are excited to come to work each day. We’re committed to providing a supportive, empowering work environment that brings the best out of our people. Our diverse, high-performing team is encouraged to challenge the status quo while still maintaining an environment of mutual respect and support.
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary that’s aligned with experience and a comprehensive benefits package for all employees.
At Glenview Homes, we pride ourselves on being on the cutting edge of the home building industry. Our commitment to continuous learning and employee career growth means we provide our staff with the tools and training to perform at their best and to continue to evolve with the fast-moving industry.
We’re growing! If you’re looking to be part of a team that’s passionate about real estate, home design and people, we’d love to hear from you.
Land Development Coordinator
Land Development Coordinator
Glenview Homes is an established and growing production homebuilding company located in Ottawa, Ontario. Our team is focused on the construction of “smart and stylish” single detached homes, townhomes, and stacked townhomes. Looking for a motivated professional who is looking to grow and collaborate with the company, enjoying a challenge in a dynamic, fast paced work environment throughout the phases of land development.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Report directly to the Vice President, Land Development.
- Promote the company values and implement our community vision.
- Assist with various municipal and agency approvals for subdivision and condominium projects. Communicate and work with municipal and agency staff to assist the project team to advance the approval processes.
- Work with multi-disciplined professionals in engineering, environment and planning; liaise with consultants, key stakeholders in order to achieve overall project goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with consultants and contractors for servicing and construction tenders and construction documentation. Attend site visits and site meetings.
- Preparing plans and figures for subdivision design, construction, and internal departments in AutoCAD.
- Tracking and updating project schedules, maintaining budgets and forecasting cash flows.
- Analysis of subdivision plans and proformas.
- Coordinate with home building team (sales and marketing, architecture and construction) to provide updates, verify information and assist in resolution of issues.
- Maintaining files and documentation to ensure database is updated frequently.
- Addressing and following up on miscellaneous tasks and inquiries as they arise throughout the project life cycle.
- Assisting with due diligence support for land acquisitions.
Qualifications you bring:
- Degree or relevant Diploma in Engineering (Civil Engineering), Planning or related field.
- 2-3 years of minimum relevant land development experience working with a residential developer, contractor, consulting, or engineering firm on land development projects.
- High proficiency using AutoCAD and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and detail oriented.
- Possess familiarity of the land development processes and can apply strategic thinking to assist in problem solving and implementing project strategy.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to managing multiple deadlines.
- Understand project finances; understand the project’s financial position and risk mitigation opportunities. Able to assist in developing, monitor, and adhere to a budget.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work independently and on a team.
- Effective communication skills (strong written and verbal). Presentation skills considered an asset.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can uphold relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Passionate about contributing to developing the built environment and creating environments for a positive homeowner and community experience.
- You are Respectful, Responsive, and Trustworthy.
Interested candidates may submit their resumes in confidence to email@example.com.